EVENT REGISTRATION (No Payment needed)
This year's Open Studios Sunshine Coast is taking place across 9 days from Saturday 20th March to Sunday 28th March 2021. Hinterland artists will open their doors on the 20th and 21st March, and the Coastal artists on the 27th and 28th of March both with the option of opening in week between.
The 5 days in-between will feature artist run workshops. Participating artists must be residents within the Sunshine Coast Council Region.
Registration closes January 31st 2021
Artist registration for Sunshine Coast Open Studios is open to artists' studios who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a member of the Arts Connect Community ($50 per year, payable via Arts Connect Website or upon registration of Open Studios Sunshine Coast)
- Your artist studio must be located within the Sunshine Coast Council Shire.
This means if your studio is located in adjoining Council Shires, you may NOT register for Open Studios Sunshine Coast.
- You are NOT participating in Noosa Open Studios.
Due to geographic locations some artists located in Sunshine Coast Council suburbs are accepted by Noosa Open Studios to enter their event. Such areas could include Eumundi, parts of Doonan not included in Noosa Shire, Verrierdale, Lake Weyba, Peregian Springs, Carters Ridge in which case you may apply for registration to Noosa Open Studios. If you are residents in the above areas and your location is accepted, you must choose to be part of either Noosa Open Studios OR part of Open Studios Sunshine Coast, not both. You may not be registered to participate in both art trails in any calendar year.
MEMBERSHIP AND REGISTRATION FEES
Open Studios Sunshine Coast 2021 Registration is $200 AUD plus $50 membership to Arts Connect Inc, if you are not already a member.
Not yet a member of Arts Connect? Click Here to join.
Your registration fee and participation in Open Studios includes:
- Artist profile in the Open Studios printed guide & website
- Advertising in the Open Studios Guide at discounted rates
- Flyers printed at discounted rates
- Invitation to Open Studios key events
- Onsite signage/wayfinding as an Open Studios participant
- Opportunities for artist interviews through Open Studios marketing campaign
- An opportunity to host Workshops and promote future workshops
COMPLETING THE FORM
Our online registration form doesn’t have “save and complete later” functionality. We recommend drafting your answers in this PDF to avoid losing your work, then you can copy and paste when ready to proceed.